Destinations in Peru:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Lima is the capital of Peru. The city is mainly the entrance city for the country. It has an old Spanish centre that is worth visiting. You can also find the most important museums of the country here. South of Lima you can find the famous Nazca Lines.
(Muchu Pichu one of the 7 new wonders of the world)
South Central Peru
In the Andes Mountains in this part of Peru you will find the most famous sights of the country, such as the old Inca capital of Cusco and the famous Inca ruins of Machu Pichu.
In the South of Peru you can find the old colonial city of Arequipa beautifully situated at the base of three snowcapped volcanoes. Close to Arequipa you will also find Colca Canyon which is twice as deep as the Grand Canyon. On the Bolivian border you will find Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest lake.
The North of Peru is famous for trekking and outdoor adventure travelers. You can find the highest mountains of Peru here and also a lot of old archaeological sites which predate the Incas.
comments powered by Disqus