Destinations in Ecuador:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
The capital city Quito was founded in 1534 on the ruins of an ancient Inca city. It's a city of grand churches with detailed hand carved facades and altars. Here 500 years old buildings, which have survived earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, open into medieval style courtyards, complete with columned archways and stone fountains.
(Beach hut in Montañita, a world famous surfing beach)
Located on Ecuador's Ruta del Spondylus, Montanita is known for its magnificent unspoiled beaches, world-class surfing and both island and mountain natural reserves. A hidden treasure that did not even appear on the maps just a few years ago, the combination of perfect waves, golden sand and tropical vegetation have slowly developed its reputation as a tropical paradise.
comments powered by Disqus