Destinations in New Zealand:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Highlights include geothermal Rotorua, the unspoiled Bay of Islands, Lake Taupo and the Te Papa Tongarewa Museum. The North Island of New Zealand has a hugely diverse landscape, from the rolling farmland of the Waikato, to the rugged ranges of the Coromandel.
(The Milford Sound fjord on Southern Island)
The South Island is the larger of the two main islands of New Zealand, but the least densely populated. Christchurch is the largest city on the South Island. Highlights include Mount Cook and Queenstown which is the Southern Hemisphere's premiere four season alpine and lake resort. Expedia has good deals on hotels in Queenstown.
Dunedin is New Zealand's oldest city. The Milford Sound is fjord on the south western part of the South Island. It is widely considered New Zealand’s top attraction.
comments powered by Disqus