Destinations in Fiji:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
The Fiji islands is an archipelago in Melanesia. There are 333 Islands of which 110 are permanently inhabited. Most people live on the two major islands which are Viti Levu and Vanua Levu.
(Beachcomber Island in the Fiji Archipelago)
Suva is the capital of the Fiji Islands and is located on the southeast coast of Vita Levu island.
The Yasawa Islands north west of Viti Levu are a cluster of Islands which are ideal for Island hopping.
comments powered by Disqus