Destinations in Trinidad and Tobago:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago are two islands in the most southern part of the Caribbean. Trinidad is the bigger of the two Islands, where you can find the capital Port of Spain. The city of Port of Spain is famous for its carnival which is considered one of the best in the world.
(The Parliament also known as The Red House)
The interior of Trinidad is a lot quieter then the capital and it is a popular destination for bird and turtle watchers. Trinidad does not have a lot of traditional beach tourism.
Tobago has long white sandy beaches and for that attracts a lot more sun worshippers. The island is perfect for diving and also has a nice green interior.
comments powered by Disqus