Destinations in St Martin:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
St Martin or St Maarten has two parts. The northern part of the island is a province of France, and the southern part is part of the Dutch Kingdom.
(Marigot Bay on the French part of Saint Martin)
The Dutch part of St Martin with capital Phillipsburg is a popular Cruise ship destination. Here you can find big resorts and casinos.
The French part with the capital Marigot is a lot quieter then the Dutch part. It is a place to find good food. There is a great fish market in Marigot.
comments powered by Disqus