Destinations in Panama:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Panama is the gateway to North and South America. The country is famous for the Panama Canal. Panama has a lot to offer, from rain forests to beaches to shopping malls in Panama City.
Panama City has many different styles. In the old quarter you will find colonial Spanish and French buildings. The newer part of the city is lined with skyscrapers. When you visit Panama you obviously have to go and visit the Panama Canal. Panama City is at the entrance of the canal.
(One of the San Blas Islands in Panama)
Of the northern coast of Panama you can find the San Blas Islands. It is a group of Islands where you can find some beautiful uninhabited islands.
comments powered by Disqus