Areas in Curacao:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
When you arrive by plane on Curacao you are landing on Dr Albert Plasman Airport but the Airport is widely known as Hato International Airport. The airport is situated about 20 kilometers North of Willemstad.
By Cruise Ship
The only other way besides plane to reach Curacao is on a Cruise Ship. There is a deep Sea Cruise ship pier just outside the harbor where the biggest cruise ships in the world port.
(Cruise ship at the deep sea pier on Curacao)
When you arrive by cruise ship it is easy to walk to the centre of Willemstad. If you like to go to a beach you need to arrange other transport such as organized tours or Taxies that are waiting.
Articles for Curacao ArrivalCuracao Hato International Airport
comments powered by Disqus