Destinations in Martinique:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Martinique is a French Island in the Caribbean. It is a green mountainous island. The capital Fort-de-France has some nice historical buildings in the center. The Balata gardens outside of town are worth visiting. Theses gardens are constructed in terraces on the side of the mountain and offer nice views.
(At the Balata Gardens just north of Fort-de-France)
On the north of the island lays Mont Pelee, an active volcano which destroyed the old capital St Piere in 1902. In the north of the island you can also find the St James Distillery and Rum Museum, which can be combined with a visit to St Pierre.
comments powered by Disqus