Destinations in Haiti:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Haiti is a Caribbean country that occupies the western one-third of the island of Hispaniola and the other part is occupied by the Dominican Republic.
(Citadelle Laferrière, the largest fortress in the Americas)
Haiti is a country with a troubled past, and its future still remains uncertain. Decades of poverty, environmental degradation, violence, instability, dictatorship and coups have left it the poorest nation in the western hemisphere.
comments powered by Disqus