Destinations in Guadeloupe :
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Guadeloupe sometimes known as the Butterfly Island, on account of the shape of two of its major islands, is a group of islands in the eastern Caribbean, and is a French overseas department. It is located southeast of Puerto Rico.
(The Marina Bas du Fort, a popular tourist destination)
Basse Terre: green and lush vegetation, mountainous with a sulphuric volcano.
Grande Terre: flat and dry with a lot of beaches, some of them very touristic.
Marie Galante: It is the biggest island out of mainland Guadeloupe. The island provides the authentic Caribbean life style, a colorful charm, uncountable white sandy beaches, lagoons protected by coral reefs - warranties for a serene and calm stay.
Les Saintes: composed of Terre de Haut and Terre de Bas, one of the most beautiful bays, with wonderful sunsets, terrific restaurants, nice beaches and an atmosphere where time stops.
La Désirade: dry and cliffy
Petite Terre: The island is uninhabited
comments powered by Disqus