Destinations in Grenada:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Grenada is a group of three larger islands and several tiny islands in the Caribbean, or West Indies. It lies just northeast of Trinidad and Tobago, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
(Belmont Estate is an authentic 17th century plantation open to the public)
It is famous for spices and is known as the "Spice Island", being a major source of nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, and cocoa.
comments powered by Disqus