Destinations in Dominican Republic:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Santo Domingo is the capital of the Dominican Republic and the oldest European city in the Americas. The old city is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The city prides itself in being the first European city in the New World.
(Alcázar de Colón, the oldest Viceregal residence in America)
The Alcázar de Colón located in Santo Domingo is the oldest Viceregal residence in America, and forms part of the Colonial Zone. The building exhibits the Caribbean's most important ensemble of European late medieval and Renaissance works of art.
comments powered by Disqus