Destinations in Cuba:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Cuba is the largest Island in the Caribbean. The tourism industry in Cuba is becoming more important every year. Tourism is one of the main sources of income of the Island.
(Vintage cars in fron of the Capitolio in Havana)
In Western Cuba you can find the capital La Havana, the biggest city in the Caribbean. The city is filled great colonial buildings. Old Havana was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1982. Havana is also famous for its nightlife.
In the Northern coast of Central Cuba you can find some of the most beautiful beaches of the Island. The Jardines Del Rey is an Archipelago with over 400 Islands, with plenty of nice beaches on its Atlantic coasts.
(Cayo Coco Island in the Jardines del Rey Archipelago)
On the South coast of Central Cuba you will find the city of Trinidad which is filled with great colonial architecture.
The most important city in Eastern Cuba is Santiago de Cuba. It is the second city in the country and the most Caribbean of the Cuban cities. Santiago de Cuba is famous for its carnival.
- If you are in the UK and you are planning a last minute holiday you should check out these great deals.
comments powered by Disqus