Destinations in Barbados :
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Barbados is a tiny island in the Caribbean, with beautiful beaches surrounded by clear waters and coral reefs. The island is blessed with good weather the whole year around. It's often portrayed as the Little Britain of the Caribbean.
(A bronze statue of Lord Nelson at Trafalgar Square in Bridgetown)
Barbados has a rich and diverse cultural background with vibrant festivals and nice historical buildings. Here the people love to share their island’s history, folklore, and traditions. Visitors will have a vast choice of things to do, including exploring the hidden waterfalls and underground rivers in Harrison’s Cave.
This Free Barbados Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus