Destinations in Bahamas :
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
The Bahamas is a tropical island chain in the Caribbean Sea, popular as a tourist destination. Arawak Indians inhabited the islands when Christopher Columbus first set foot in the New World on San Salvador Island in 1492.
(The Pompey Museum of Slavery and Emancipation on the right, is a popular landmark)
Bahamas' beaches are an attraction in itself but Bahamas is known for also possessing landmarks. Some landmarks include The Pompey Museum of Slavery and Emancipation (formerly known as The Vendue House) and Paradise Island which possesses many attractions in itself. There are many 5 star hotels on the Island, such as the world-renowned Atlantis hotel.
This Free Bahamas Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus