Areas in Munich:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
But Munich is a lot more then the beer fest, it has some first class museums and the Alps are not far away, so in the winter you can go and sky in the mountains. The major landmark for Munich is the Frauenkirche with its two towesr with union shaped roofs.
In 1972 Munich hosted the Olympic games and Olympiaturm television tower that stands in the Olympia Park can be seen from almost all corners of the city. All the Olympic sport facilities are still there including the Olympic stadium.
(Schloss Nymphenburg in Munich)
In the Northwest part of the city you will find Schloss Nymphenburg, a baroque palace with a magnificent interior build in the Rococo style. The palace used to be the summer retreat for the kings of Bavaria.
Articles for MunichMunich Oktoberfest
comments powered by Disqus