Destinations in Belgium:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
The overwhelming friendliness of the people of Antwerp and their innate penchant for good food and good living, combined with their low stress lifestyle, makes it a desirable and relaxing place to visit.
(The Atomium, a landmark in Brussels)
Brussels Is the capital of Belgium. A must see is the Gran Place with its medieval buildings and off course Manneken Pis. The Atomium is build for the world expo in 1958 and is the landmark of Brussels. Brussels contains over 80 museums.
Ghent (Gent) is a city with a population of a quarter of a million. Its size and position allow the inhabitants to enjoy a city with an interesting crossover between open cosmopolitanism and the quiet atmosphere of a provincial town.
Bruges (Brugge) is one of the best preserved pre-motorized cities in Europe and offers the kind of charms rarely available elsewhere. Bruges is a postcard perfect stop on any tour of Europe.
This Free Belgium Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus