Areas in Hue:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Hue Thien Mu Pagoda
4 kilometers west of Hue city you will find the Hua Thien Mu Pagoda. It is located on a hill that overlooks the Perfume River; this pagoda is an important site for the local Vietnamese.
(The octagonal tower at the Thien Mu pagoda in Hue)
At this site you will also find a 21 meters high octagonal tower. The pagoda was originally founded in 1601, but most buildings in the complex where constructed later.
comments powered by Disqus
Traveling From ...