Areas in Dubai:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is located 5 km southeast of the City. The Airport has 3 passenger terminals and serves more then 110 airlines from 160 countries. At Terminal 1 most international flights and major airlines arive, Terminal 2 serves regional and low-cost flights and at Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Emirates Airline.
(Shops inside the Dubai Airport)
Terminals 1 and 3 are directly connected to each other via the airside, while Terminal 2 is located at the other end of the airport. A free Shuttle bus connects all 3 terminal, every 20/30 min and takes around 5 to 10 min.
Various ground transportation options from Dubai International Airport (DXB) link the city centre. Buses, taxies and limousine are all waiting at the arrival gate and Dubai Metro has stations at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. There is free Wi-Fi internet in the whole airport.
Articles for Dubai Arrival
comments powered by Disqus