Destinations in United Arab Emirates:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven Emirates on the Arabian Peninsula. Abu Dhabi is the capital and political centre of the country. Dubai is a very modern Emirate and a popular destination for travelers. The other Emirates are Ajman, Al Ain, Fujairah, Hatta, Khor Fakkan and Sharjah.
(The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world)
Abu Dhabi is the federal capital and center of government in the United Arab Emirates. It is the largest city of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and one of the most modern cities in the world. With a population of just under 1.5 million, Abu Dhabi is the headquarter of numerous oil companies and embassies.
The city features large gardens and parks, green boulevards lining all the streets and roads, sophisticated high-rise buildings, international luxury hotel chains and opulent shopping malls.
This Free United Arab Emirates Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus