Areas in Phuket:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Phuket Sabai Sabai Restaurant
Address: Soi Post office, Patong, Phuket
Tel: +66 (0) 76 340 222
Sabai Sabai is located in a side street of the beach road in Patong on Phuket Island in Thailand. It is a very popular place because they offer good quality food for a very good price. It has been the number one pick in Trip advisor for years and it is completely justified.
(The entrance to the Sabai Sabai Restaurant in Patong)
At Sabai Sabai you can get good Thai food, but also Western food. Try the Penang Curry which is sublime. A fried rice will cost 80 baht, a chef salad 90 baht and a Papper Steak 275 baht.
(Inside the Sabai Sabai Restaurant in Patong)
The restaurant is located in Soi Post office which is the street that is next to the post office on the beach. When you enter the street you can find Sabai Sabai after a few meters to your right. It is a small restaurant, but with the help of our map you should be able to find it.
View Phuket, Thailand in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus