Areas in Phuket:
Home / Asia / Thailand / Phuket / Phuket Beaches /
Phuket Rawai Beach
Rawai Beach on the South Eastern tip of Phuket is a quiet long beach. The beach is not white, not broad and parts are rocky. It is basically a port for long tail boats and speed boats. The Bay is the departure point to the Islands that surround the area.
(Rawai Beach in South Eastern Phuket)
There are some very good seafood restaurants on the Seafront. Just South of Rawai you will find Cape Promthep with its famous viewpoint from where you can watch the glowing sunsets.
Things To Do in Rawai Beach
Hotels at Rawai Beach
- Darin Bungalows price range: 400-800 baht
- Palm Village price range: 700-2000 baht
- Phuket Sea Resort price range: from 1100 baht
- Rawai Boutique Resort price range: 1200-1800 baht
- Coconut Paradise Villas price range: 2500-15000 baht
Restaurants on Rawai Beach
- Nikita's (Internationa/Thai)
View Phuket, Thailand in a larger map