Areas in Krabi:
Home / Asia / Thailand / Krabi / Krabi Beaches /
Krabi Ao Nang Beach
Ao Nang beach is the busiest beach in the Krabi province. Ao Nang is not the nicest beach in the region, but well known for its many hotels, restaurants and bars. If you look towards the sea the left side of the beach is the nicest. From Ao Nang it is possible to make trips to one of the beautiful islands nearby.
(Ao Nang Beach around Sun Set)
If you are heading to Rai Leh beach you can take a long tail boat from Ao Nang. Ao Nang has two beaches, Phai Plong Beach and Nopparat Thara beach. At the far end of Nopparat Thara beach you find some islands that are connected with the mainland by a sandbank.
Things To Do in Ao Nang:
Hotels in Ao Nang:
Restaurants in Ao Nang:
- Carnivore Steak and Grill (International)
- Diver's Inn Steak Houde and Restaurant (German/International)
- Jeanette's Restaurant (Thai/International)
- Lea Lay Grill Restaurant (Thai/Seafood)
- The Blue Mango (Swedish/Thai)
View Ao Nang Beach in a larger map