Areas in Krabi:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Krabi Phra Nang Beach
Tham Phra Nang beach on the Railay Peninsula in the Krabi Province in Thailand is widely considered one of the prettiest beaches on earth. The beach is situated between limestone mountains and there is a big limestone rock just in front of it.
(The limestone rock formation at the Phra Nang Beach on Railay Peninsula in Krabi)
There are not many people on the beach but it is frequently visited by speed boats as it is part of the 4 island tour that can be arranged in Ao Nang. The Rayava Dee is the only resort on Phra Nang Beach.
(view from the rocks of Phra Nang Beach on Railay Peninsula in Krabi)
From Rai Leh East it is easy to walk to Tham Phra Nang, just follow the signs. You can also rent a kayak and go to the beach straight from Rai Leh West. At the southern part of the beach you will find the Phra Nang Cave.
Sights on Phra Nang Beach:
Resorts on Phra Nang Beach:
- The Rayava Dee price range: 19000-160000 baht
View Tham Phra Nang Beach in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus