Areas in Koh Samui:
Home / Asia / Thailand / Koh Samui / Koh Samui Beaches /
Koh Samui Lamai Beach
Hat Lamai is the second busiest beach on Koh Samui. It attracts a younger crowd then Chaweng beach. The beach is a long stretch of white sand and ideal for sun worshippers. The Northern part of the beach is the more quieter part.
(Hat Lamai Beach on Koh Samui Island)
South of Lamai beach you can find Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock better known as the grandfather and grandmother rock. You’ll know what that means when you get there. There are also some nice clubs directly on the beach, such as the Swing Bar and the Beach Republic Ocean Club.
Hotels and guesthouses on Lamai Beach:
- Green Canyon Hip & Cheap Resort price range: 450-1100 baht
- ibed Backpacker Hostel price range: 500-750 baht
- Tropical Palm Resort price range: 1125-3000 baht
- Zara Beach Resort price range: 3360-19390 baht
- Sandalwood Luxury Villas price range: 5300-16500 baht
Nightlife in Lamai Beach:
- Rock Bar
View Koh Samui, Thailand in a larger map