Areas in Koh Samet:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Koh Samet Ao Wong Duan
Ao Wong Duan is the second largest beach on Koh Samet. It is a white sandy beach in a halve moon shape of about 500 meters long. Wong Duan actually means halve moon in Thai.
There is plenty to do here during the day and in the evening all the restaurants put their tables on the beach so you can enjoy your candle light dinner next to the sea. When there are enough guests there will also be fire shows at night.
(Vendor at Wong Duan beach Koh Samet)
From the Taruaphe pier vthere are a few direct ferries between Ban Phe and Wong Duan Beach. There are several ferries daily that leave for the mainland. From Vonduen Villa Resort you can take ferries at 08:30, 11:30 and 15:30. There are also 3 ferries that leave from the Malibu resort, they go at 08:30, 12:00 and 16:00. The tickets for the ferry are 70 baht. When you arrive it’s better to check the times as they can change daily.
Hotels at Ao Wong Duan Beach:
- Vongduern Villa resort price range: 1200-3500 baht
- Samed Cabana Resort price range: 4400–7400 baht
Restaurants at Ao Wong Duan beach
View Wong Duan Beach in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus