Areas in Koh Samet:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Koh Samet Ao Pakarang
Ao Pakarang is the most Southern beach on the far end of Koh Samet island. It is a nice and quite beach, perfect if you want to escape from the more busy beaches in the North of Koh Samet.
There is a road going all the way down to Ao Pakarang, but mind you that it is a bumpy road. Nimmanoradee resort is the only hotel on Ao Pakarang beach, they can also arrange transport for you.
(Guests arrive by speed boat on Ao Pakarang beach)
Coming from Ban Phe the beach can be directly reached by speed boat, expect to pay around 1500 baht for the speed boat. There is a daily ferry at 11:30 at the Ted Sa Ban pier. If there is a group of more than 7 people it is also possible to go to this beach by ferry from the Nuanthip pier.
Hotels at Ao Pakarang Beach:
- Nimmanoradee resort price range: 2900-6000 baht
comments powered by Disqus