Areas in Koh Phi Phi:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Koh Phi Phi Hat Laem Tong Beach
Hat Laem Tong Beach or Cape of God is the Northernmost beach of Koh Phi Phi Don island. It is the ideal place to enjoy a quiet and relaxed holiday. The beach is only accessible by boat and for that a lot less busy then the rest of the island.
(The Erawan Palms Resort on Laem Tong Beach)
In front of the beach you can see Bamboo Island and Mosquito Island and Hin Klang. These islands are some popular snorkeling spots around Koh Phi Phi. It is not possible to swim there, so a long tail boat needs to be arranged. At the center of the beach you will also find a Sea Gypsy Village.
Andaman Wave Master provides a daily ferry service between Ton Sai Village and Laem Tong beach. There are two ferries at 10:30 and 11:30 from Ton Sai to Laem Tong and two ferries at 07:30 and 13:30. Tickets for the ferry are 200 baht per person. You can also arrange a long Tail boat in Ton Sai harbor which should cost about 800 baht.
View Koh Phi Phi Map in a larger map
Hotels on Hat Laem Thong Beach:
- Koh Phi Phi Natural Resort price range: 2350-25000 baht
- Koh Phi Phi Erawan Palms Resort price range: 3900-9000 baht
Restaurants on Laem Tong Beach:
- Sawasdee Restaurant (Thai/Chinese/European)
comments powered by Disqus