Areas in Hua Hin:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Hua Hin is the oldest beach resort in Thailand. The city has 5 kilometers of white sand and clear water, ideal for swimming. It is a popular resort for people who live in Bangkok. The city has large day and night markets filed with food stands and souvenir shops.
(The beach at Hua Hin)
In the Northern part of Hua Hin you’ll find the Royal summer palace, which can be visited. If you have time you should not forget to go to monkey mountain temple from where you have a stunning view over Hua Hin. It's located just 6 kilometers outside the centre of the city.
(Hua hin as seen from the view point on Monkey Mountain)
About 25 kilometers north of Hua Hin you will find the beach city of Cha-Am which also is a popular destination for the citizens of Bangkok in the weekend. If you go to Cha-Am on weekdays you can enjoy very low prices on lodging as the city is virtually empty.
Tips on what to do in Hua Hin:
If you think this information is usefull and you are planning to book your hotel in Hua Hin or Cha Am with Booking.com or Agoda.com, please consider using this links below. For you it will be the same price and they will give us a small comission ;-)
How to get to Hua Hin from other destinations in Thailand:
comments powered by Disqus