Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Bangkok Sub Zero Ice Skate Club Ekkamai
Address: Sukhumvit Road, Ekkamai, Bangkok
Tel: +66 (0)2 391-1944
Opening hours: Mon-Thu 12:00-21:00, Fri 12:00-22:00 Sat-Sun 10:00-22:00
Getting There: Ekkamai BTS Station
The Sub Zero Ice Skate Club is an ice skate rink located in the Ekkamai Area in Bangkok. The Rink is located on the ninth floor and can be easily reached from the Ekkamai BTS station, just follow the signs.
(Sub Zero Ice Skate Club in Ekkamai Bangkok)
The price for an hour skating on a weekday is 140 baht per adult and 100 for a kid. In the weekend it is 170 for an adult and 140 for kids.
(The rink at the Sub Zero Ice Skate Club in Bangkok)
Sub Zero is opened on working days from 12:00 till 21:00, on friday from 12:00 till 22:00 and in the weekend and holidays from 10:00 till 22:00. After 17:00 the DJ starts playing his favorite tunes and the Ice rinks transforms in a discotheque.
View Bangkok in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus