Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Bangkok Dream World
Address: 62 Moo, 1 Rangsit Nakornnayok Rd, Km 7 Thanyaburi, Pathumthani.
Tel: +66 (0)2 533 1152
Admission: 1000 baht
Opening hours: 10:00 - 17:00 daily, 19:00 on weekends and holidays
Dream World is an amusement park in Thanyaburi district, Pathum Thani province, just north of Bangkok. The ride is about 45 min. to 1 hr depending on the traffic and mode of transport.
Welcome to the world of Happiness!, Dream World is a large amusement park with the European style plaza, fantasy land where the world’s favorite fairy tales come to life and various kinds of exciting rides for adventurers. The park is divided into several zones with specific groups of rides such as Dream World Plaza, Dream Gardens, Fantasy Land, and Adventure Land. Also it features an extravaganza, parade as well as action and animal shows, there is something for everyone.
Website: Dream World
comments powered by Disqus