Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Bangkok Wat Bang Na Nai
Address: Sukhumvit road between Soi 70/2 and 70/4, Bangkok
Getting there: Bang Na BTS station
Wat Bang Na Nai is a Buddhist temple complex located in the Bang Na Area in the city of Bangkok in Thailand. The main temple is made out of marble and is surrounded by marble columns, something you don’t see often in Buddhist temples.
(The marble Ubosot at Wat Bang Na Nai in Bangkok)
There is a large bronze colored Chedi on top of a meeting hall. Inside the meeting hall you can see several Buddha images and also an image of a monk.
(The big bronze Chedi at Wat Bang Na Nai)
(Buddha immages inside the meeting room at Wat Bang Na Nai)
It is easy to get to Wat Bang Na Nai, just take the BTS Skytrain to Bang Na station and take exit number 2. Walk straight across the little bridge and on your left hand you will see the entrance gate to the Wat complex.
View Bangkok in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus