Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Bangkok Farmers Organic Market
Type: Organic Fresh Market
Location: will be held at K Village, Phrom Phong
Opening hours: from 08.00 – 16.00
When: every month. Next one is on Saturday June 29/ 2013
The Farmers Organic Market is held monthly at diffrent locations in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Their mission is to connect organic farmers with the healthy lifestyle consumers and focuse around Healthy Living.
(Organic fruits from Farmers Market at K. Village in Bangkok)
The market offers a lot more then just organic food, offers activities for children, cooking demos, live music, how to grow your own organic food, delicious prepared food, baked goods, plants and flowers and Eco friendly & healthy products so this market is not to be missed!
(The Farmers Organic Market held at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Bangkok)
If you are interested on what they are doing become a volunteer! To make sure you dont miss the market check their website.
Website: Bangkok Farmers Market
comments powered by Disqus