Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Bangkok Sidewalk Cafe Rajchadamnoen
Address: 37 Rajchadamnoen klang road, Khao San, Bangkok
Tel: +66 (0) 2 6292883
Opening Hours: Every Day -24 hours
The Sidewalk Café Rajchadamnoen is located at the roundabout of the Democracy Monument in the Khao San Area in Bangkok. This open air restaurant is a nice place to enjoy some food and drinks while having a great view of one of Bangkok’s most important monuments.
(Inside the Sidewalk Cafe in the Khao San Area)
The decoration is in the style of an Irish pub and every evening there is live music from 19:00 till 01:00. On the menu you will find both International and Thai dishes; there is obviously also a full menu of beers.
(View of the Democracy Monument from the Sidewalk Cafe)
This restaurant is located next to Kilometer 0 of some of Thailand’s main highways. Route 1, 3 and 4 start from the sign that you can see left on the sidewalk.
Website: Sidewalk Cafe Rajchadamnoen
View Bangkok in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus