Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Bangkok Flann O Briens Irish Pub
Address: Asiatique the Riverfront, Bangkok
Tel: +66 (0) 8-3902 4280
Open: Daily 11.00 till late
How to get there: ferry to Asiatique from Saphan Taksin BTS
Flann O’Brien’s is an Irish pub located at the Asiatique the Riverfront shopping destination at the Riverside in Bangkok. This is the second Flann O’Brien’s pub Bangkok, the first one can be found at IMPACT.
(Entrance to Flann O'Brien's at Asiatique the Riverfront)
At Flann you can find the genuine atmosphere of the Irish pubs in Dublin. You will be able to enjoy a nice beer with some great food including traditional Irish stew and Irish pies. They also offer a wide range of sandwiches, salads and snacks.
(The Bar at Flann O'Brien's in Bangkok)
The pub is located on the main square at Asiatique the Riverfront. Officially Asiatique the Riverfront closes at midnight, but Flann O'Brien's stays open till late.
View Flann O'Brien's Irish Pub in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus