Areas in Bangkok:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Bangkok SFW Cinema Central World
Address: Central World Shopping Mall, Bangkok
Getting there: BTS Chidlom or Siam BTS
The SFW cinema is located on the top floor of the Central World Shopping Mall in the Ratchaprasong District in Bangkok. At this cinema you can see the latest movies from Hollywood as well as the latest local Thai releases.
(Entrance to the SFW cinema in Central World)
All international films come with English subtitles and some Thai movies will have English subtitles. Wednesday is movie day in Bangkok, and also at SFW the regular movies will cost 100 baht. If you want to see a movie in 3D you will have to pay more, but it still has discount.
(Ticket booth at the SFW cinema in Central World)
The Central mall and the cinema can be reached by public transport; it is a 10 minute walk on the sky bridge from the Chidlom and Siam BTS stations.
Website: SFW Cinema
View Bangkok in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus