Destinations in South Korea:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
South Korea grew in the last 50 years into a modern economic power. This is visible in the capital Seoul. The city has a great mix of old and new. There are beautiful palaces and great shopping malls and restaurants.
(Gyeongbok-gung palace in the capital Seoul)
In the south of the country you will find Busan, the second largest city of South Korea. Busan is famous for its seven beaches which are a popular holiday destination for the people of South Korea.
(The coast at Jeju Island in the Korea Strait)
In the Korean strait, 75 kilometers south of mainland South-Korea lays Jeju Island. Jeju is a UNESCO world heritage site because of its Lava Tubes. Jeju is a very popular destination for Korean honeymooners.
This Free South Korea Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus