Destinations in Philippines:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
The Philippines is an Island nation in South East Asia. The archipelago has more than 7000 islands. There are 3 major Island areas in the Philippines.
Luzon is the largest Island in the Philippines and home to the Nation’s capital, Manila.
The Visayas Islands are the central group of Islands in the Philippines. The capital city of this region is Cebu city on Cebu Island. From Cebu City it is easy to explore the splendid Islands in this region. On Bohol Island you can find the Chocolate Mountains.
(The Chocolate Mountains on Bohol Island)
Mindanao is the most Southern Island region in the Philippines. The Island of Mindanao is the second largest island in the Philippines. Davao City is the largest and most important city on Mindanao.
This Free Philippines Travel Guide is offered to you by your Global Travel Mate. If you enjoyed reading this information or if the information is incorrect, please let us know through our Facebook page.
comments powered by Disqus