Areas in Chitwan (Sauraha):
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
The Chitwan distirct attracts visitors with the well-preserved conservation area Chitwan National Park.
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park is a UNESCO natural World Heritage Site and has a particular rich flora and fauna, boasting more than 450 species of birds as well as one of the last populations of the endangered single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros. The park is also one of the last refuges of the Bengal tiger.
The tiny village of Sauraha is one of the main entrance gates to the Chitwan National Park and offers hotels, lodges, restaurants and agencies that organize wildlife activities and day trips into the protected area. In addition also Resorts and Lodges can be found within the park.
(early morning along Rapti River in Chitwan in Nepal)
Tips on what to do in Chitwan National Park:
3. Visit the elephant breeding center
4. Take a jeep tour into the park
Articles for Chitwan (Sauraha)
comments powered by Disqus