Destinations in Lebanon:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Lebanon is a country on the Mediterranean coast. The country has a lot to offer for archeology fans. Lebanon is packed with Roman ruins. Some of the most famous places are Baalbeck and Al Bass.
(The Roman Ruins at Baalbeck in Lebanon)
The capital Beirut used to be called the Paris of the Middle East. The city has a beautiful city center. Beirut also offers great beach clubs on the coast.
Lebanon is a mountainous country where it is possible to go skiing in the winter from December till April.
comments powered by Disqus