Areas in Luang Prabang:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Luang Prabang Transport
The only way to get around in Luang Prabang by public transport is by Tuk Tuk, there are no motorbike taxies or regular taxies. There are some taxibuses, but they only drive to and from the airport. A nice way to get around in Luang Prabang is by bicycle, you can rent them at many guesthouses.
Tuk Tuk in Luang Prabang
The Tuk Tuk is the most common way to get around in the city. The standard price for a Tuk Tuk will be around 10.00 to 20.00 kip.
(Tuk Tuk in Luang Prabang)
Renting a bicycle in Luang Prabang
Bicycles can be rented at several bicycle shops around town, there are also several guesthouses that offer bicycles for around 20.000 kip per day.
Renting a motorcycle in Luang Prabang
You can also rent a motorcycle in Luang Prabang for about 15 to 20 USD per day. The price depends if you get a automatic or foot clutch type.
Articles for Luang Prabang Transport
comments powered by Disqus