Areas in Luang Prabang:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Luang Say Mekong Cruises
Office: 50/4 Sakkarine Road, Luang Prabang
Duration: minimum 2 days
Price: 373-506 USD
Luang Say is a company located in northern Laos that offers a luxury slow river cruise on the Mekong River between Luang Prabang and Huay Xai. The standard cruise takes two days and makes a stop at the luxury Luang Say lodge in Pakbeng. 3 and 4 day cruises are also available.
(On the Mekong during the Luang Say cruise)
It is truly one of the best experiences you can have in South East Asia. The cruise travels through the virgin jungles in northern Laos. Along the way there are stops at the Pak Ou Caves and two rural villages.
(Arriving at the Pak Ou caves with with the Luang Say cruise)
On board lunch and snacks are provided. Around sunset on the first day you will arrive at the Luang Say lodge where you can enjoy a great Laos style dinner on the river. The next morning after breakfast you continue to your destination.
(Luxury seating on board of the Luang Say cruise)
- Huay Xai to Luang Prabang from October till the end of April boats leave on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and from the first of May till September 30 every Monday and Friday.
- Luang Prabang to Huay Xai from October till April leave every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday and from May till September every Wednesday and Saturday. Please note that the cruise does not go in June for maintenance.
Website: Luang Say Cruise
comments powered by Disqus