Areas in Luang Prabang:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Luang Prabang Tours
In the city of Luang Prabang you can find many travel agencies that offer full or halve day tours to the surrounding areas. Some of the most popular tour destinations in Luang Prabang are the Kuang Si Waterfalls and the Pak Ou Caves.
(During a Fair Trek with Tiger Trail Outdoor Adventures Laos)
Tiger Trail Outdoor Adventures Laos offers Fair Trek tours, a project with the aim to support remote villages in Laos by generating alternative income, support inter-cultural exchange, education and development.
(On the Mekong river during the Luang Say Cruise)
We know it is not really a tour, but one of the coolest things you can do from Luang Prabang is taking the slow boat to Huay Xai, it normally takes two days. Luang Say Mekong Cruises offers a comfortable river cruise that includes a stay at the luxury Luang Say Lodge in Pakbeng.
Articles for Luang Prabang ToursLuang Prabang Fair Trek
Luang Prabang Tiger Trail Outdoor Adventures
Luang Say Mekong Cruises
comments powered by Disqus