Areas in Luang Prabang:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Luang Prabang Pak Ou Caves or Tham Ting
Entrance fee: 20.000 kip
Getting there: boat or Tuk Tuk
Tha Pak Ou Cave in Luang Prabang is a grotto with hundreds of devotional Buddha images inside. It is situated next to the river and can be reached by slow boat or Tuk Tuk.
(Buddha statues inside the Pak Ou Cave in Luang Prabang)
There are a few interesting villages in the area that tourists can visit. Each village has it's own special industry. For example making rice wine, making ceramic, weaving or blacksmithing.
There are tours that can bring you to the Pak Ou cave by boat, it takes about 2 hours to get there, most travel agancies can offer you to join with other travelers to limit the costs. The Luang Say Mekong cruise also makes a stop at the Pak Ou caves.
View Luang Prabang, Laos in a larger map
comments powered by Disqus