Areas in Luang Prabang:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Luang Prabang Arrival
Luang Prabang has an airport just North of the city. There are international connections with all neighbouring countries.
(Arriving at Luang Prabang Airport)
To get to town you can take a taxi which will cost 6 US$. The price is per person so it does not matter if you are with more people.
The Northern bus station connects with Udomxai, Luang Nam Tha and Nong Khiaw.
The slow boat connects Luang Prabang with Huay Xai on the Thai border.
Articles for Luang Prabang ArrivalLuang Prabang Southern Bus Station
comments powered by Disqus