Areas in Luang Prabang:
Home / Asia / Laos / Luang Prabang / Luang Prabang Areas /
Luang Prabang Old Quarter
The Old Quarter in Luang Prabang is the area on the peninsula that is surrounded by the Mekong River and the Nam Khan. Here you will find most temples and tourist attractions.
(The Main street in the Old Quarter in Luang Prabang)
The old Quarter is situated North of Phu Si Mountain that dominates the centre of town. In the Old Quarter you can find plenty of guesthouses, restaurants and tour companies.
View Luang Prabang, Laos in a larger map
Hotels and Guesthouses in the Old Quarter:
- Sopha House price range 15-40 USD
- Riverside Guesthouse price range 25-60 USD
- Villa Chitdara price range: 40-60 USD
- Belle Rive Boutique Hotel price range 100-180 USD
Restaurants in the Old Quarter:
- Blue Lagoon Restaurant (Swiss/Laotian)
Temples in the Old Quarter: