Areas in Luang Prabang:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok Immigration Office
- Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal
- Asiatique - The Riverfront
- Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Bangkok Victory Monument
- Koh Samui Immigration Office
- How to get from Siem Reap to Bangkok
Luang Prabang Areas
The Old Quarter is located on the peninsula between the Mekong and Nam Khan river; here you can find most temples and monuments in the city including the important Wat Xieng Thong.
(Reclining Buddha at Phu Si Mountain)
The Phu Si Area is located around the Phu Si Mountain. Here you will find the Royal Palace Museum. On Phu Si Mountain you will find Wat Chomsi.
South of Phu Si is an area where you can find many budget lodging. Don’t forget to visit the UXO Laos Information Center.
Articles for Luang Prabang AreasLuang Prabang Old Quarter
Luang Prabang Phi Si Area
Luang Prabang South of Phu Si
comments powered by Disqus