Areas in The Gilis:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
The Gili Islands are located on the northwestern tip of Lombok and are just a few hours boat ride away from Bali. All three Gili Islands offer long streches of beautiful white sand beaches, clear turquoise blue waters and excellent diving or snorkelling opportunities.
(Main beach of Gili Trawangan with view of Gili Mono and Lombok)
Gili Air is the closest to the mainland of Lombok and the most populous of the Gili Islands. Gili Air offers a wide range of accommodation for any taste and budget but is still quiter than Gili Trawangan.
Gili Meno is the smallest of the three Gili Island and also by far the quietest. It is a perfect place to relax and to escape the hustle and bustle.
(the North Beach of Gili Trawangan)
Gili Trawangan is the largest Gili Island and also attracts most of the visitors. There is plenty of accommodation that suits any budget and taste as well as a wide range of restaurants and bars.
comments powered by Disqus