Areas in Bali:
Top 10 Most Read
- How to get from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal
- How to get from Phuket to Koh Phangan
- How to get from Koh Samui to Krabi
- Ao Nang Princess Ferry and Tour Company
- How to get from Krabi to Phuket
- How to get from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi
- Bangkok H & M Siam Paragon
- Pattaya Immigration Office
- Haad Rin Queen Ferry - Koh Phangan
Bali is the biggest tourist destination in Indonesia and one of the most popular in the world. Bali has the ideal mix of culture, natural beauty and beach. It has some of the best surfing and diving in the world.
(A rice terrace on Bali, Indonesia)
Indonesia is a Muslim country, but Bali is the only Island where the majority of the inhabitants are Hindu. Bali has a unique Hindu culture that comes with its own arts, dance, rituals and temples. The Mother Temple at Besakih is the most important Hindu Temple on the Island.
Denpasar is the largest city and also the capital on Bali. The city has a lot of temples, museums and palaces. There might be no surf, but there is enough culture to explore.
(Nusa Dua Beach on South East Bali)
Kuta is the most popular tourist town on Bali where the main mottos are fun and sun. It has a long and broad beach. This is a place for relaxing and enjoying. If you want to learn surfing, Kuta is the place to be.
Tips on what to do in Bali:
- Learn surfing in Kuta.
- Dive or snorkel the wreck of the US Navy Ship USAT Liberty.
- Stroll through the centuries old rice terraces at Jatiluwih.
- Climb the volcano Gunung Batur for sunrise.
- Visit Wayan Nuriasih, the famous traditional Balinese healer.
- Watch the sunset at the sea temple Pura Tanah Lot.
- Look for mantas at the dive sites off Nusa Lembongan.
- Dance at the trendy beach club Ku De Ta in Seminyak.
- Enjoy a Balinese Kecak dance at the Pura Luhur Ulu Watu Temple.
- Relax on the beach after snorkelling with the turtles on the Gili Islands.
- Feel the thrill while rafting on Ayung River near Ubud
comments powered by Disqus